Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stains and buff.

I seriously have never met anyone who stains their clothing like I do. I have 3 faith21 tops that I ADORE and LOVE SO MUCH, and 2 have pen marks on them and 1 has a grease stain on it. I feel disgusting just admitting that on the internet! Does anyone have any advice on how to get these things out?! Tonight before fireworks I will rub them with dish soap and run them through the laundry and hope that that does the trick but we will see. Boo:( One is my sparkly tunic too. I love that top!

I don't have any pictures to accompany this post, just wordy words. My friend Ana had her baby today! An adorable little baby girl named Delilah! Yayyy!

It's the fourth of july and Diego and I are not doing ANYTHING but trying to avoid the heat. SO MUCH HEAT. Ive been working on some jewelry as of late, and will be posting it soon to hopefully get some critiques on it.

At this point I am just rambling away. I will return later with what I wore to see fireworks!

I also thought I would through this random plug in for my SUPER CHEAP top sale over at livejournal. I am trying to rehome a gorgeous pair of wedges as well :(
If anyone sees anything and doesn't have a livejournal, email me at cmodrack@gmail.com and I will set everything up from there :)

5 comments:

  1. i think shout works quite well... if it's a hard stain to get out, i spray a good amount on the stain and rub it in, and let it sit there for about a day, then i go to wash it the next day and re-spray and rub in.. it almost always works for me! i sometimes have a bad habit of putting chapstick in my pockets and forgetting its there.. and then i melts all over my clothes when i dry them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about the dawn thing on a random domestics site last night for the grease stain, I wasn't even eating anything greasy!! Im so distraught haha! Ill definitely try shout if the dawn doesnt work :( I have some on hand but it seems really harsh for clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled on your blog -lovely!!

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the Shout suggestion! They have it in a little tube form too, which is more like a paste than a spray... I think that works really well. You can rub it right into the stain with the little bristles on top of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT THE STAINS OUT YOU GUYS! i just thought I would let everyone know :)

    ReplyDelete