1. AGAIN I MUST ANNOUNCE HOW CUTE ANA'S LITTLE BABY IS! I am so excited!
2. Where I went today was to see fireworks with my love!


I am no photographer.
This is what I wore to fireworks!



I was really iffy about these bermuda type shorts from Dots. Usually I like to bare as much leg as possible but they were the only ones they had in my size. Dots was SUPER picked over when I got there haha. But paired with this outfit I like them. The shirt is from urban outfitters size large, and the vest is my favorite vest from Urban Outfitters size medium (what?!). My shoes are from aldo! I love these sandals, they trekked all over spain with me. Even though you can barely see it, I'm wear MACs sweet sienna pigment, with shroom e/s as a highlight with badgal and zoomlash. Oh and Alls Fair on my lips! I was pleased with my use of a non pressed pigment though!
9 FOLLOWERS! I am so pleased! When I get to 15 I will have a tiny give away of jewelry. Just a tiny one to show how VERY appreciative I am of my followers :):)
Tonight is dedicated to some jewelry ideas I've had swimming around! Also eating delicious steaks with my boyfriend. Today was a good day.
ps. I am always looking for constructive criticism! I am just getting the hang of dressing myself well but I know I have major accessory problems so far!
I like the shorts! They're awesome.
ReplyDeleteI`m no 10! :D putting you on my blogroll :)
ReplyDeletexxx Anika
sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com
Nice! :)
ReplyDeletesorry for the late reply, I got my shorts from H&M in a size EU 46.
sometimes 48 depends on fabric or store.
But if it's streetchy I wear EU 42/44. LOL I know...it's fucked up :P
That top is so cute! I like the ruffles. xo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/