Sunday, July 18, 2010

OOTD: Gray dress!

God i love this dress.
This dress if from faith21 and it was like 17 bucks and I have definitely gotten over 17 dollars worth of wear out of it.

I wore this to not do anything particularly important!




I got this precious little cropped moto jacket thingy at dots yesterday for 18 bucks!Its labeled new look, in the new look logo.


I wore it with my f21 studded flats. I am very pleased these will be sticking around.



Amazing dots ring, for 8 bucks!


I worked out this morning! Day 1, round 2! After this week, I will be purchasing these sexy sexy SEXY booties. Fuck yeah!

I went a little crazy yesterday at dots... :( a dress, the jacket, 2 rings, and a pair of panties. Mom also got me a shapewear. I like it actually! It just makes the material of some dresses lay better on me. I am pretty pleased!

3 comments: