
Sorry for such a crappy picture, my camera was dieing as I took it and just bareeellyyy got that one. The dress is Torrid, like 2 years ago, and the wedges are target, the belt is dots, and the sweater vesty thing is Urban Outfitters. (Note my beefcake Boyfriend in the background :))
Todays outfit is my entry for the 30 day picture meme(what I wore today) and my SLEEVELESS(well actually I suppose they are both sleeveless haha) entry for the Big Fat Summer challenge!

Dress: Dots, Belt: Torrid, Shoes: F21, Bracelet: Me!


These shoes pinch, but they are SO CUTE I am not ready to break up with them yet. We will see how our 2nd date goes.

This is my bracelet! Its chain and I made it and I'm pumped. I like it a lot, Diego wasn't entirely impressed though. Dick.
Diegos grilling steak and I am sitting on my butt making chain mail for my SUPER SECRET DIY project. I am so excited! I SHOULD have finished one today, but Target is a douche and didn't deliver my shoes. ASSHOLES.
LOVE the 2nd dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/
The 1st dress is my fave, that colour and cut- pretty hot! and the Torrid belt is ahhmazing I want one now!! I'm pretty impressed with the diy bracelet, how could Diego not be, it's super cute :) Lovin' your blog- you're too frickin' cute and funny and it's great seeing another curvy girl on the scene!
ReplyDeleteEveryone has that pwnsome Torrid belt, and I really really want one. D:
ReplyDeleteAlso I think that DIY bracelet is BAMF. JEALOUSFACE.
Thanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteWeesha, the belt was on clearance last time I checked but they just updated with a ton of cute belts, very leather and metal which is my favorite!<3<3
L, Thanks! I got it on clearance and MAN IM SO GLAD because I really turn to it to pull together most outfits haha. I should invest in more because im going to wear it out!
Thanks about the bracelet :) i made a few more a little differently I may list in my bigcartel shop if I ever get anything working haha