Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 01. Picture of myself

Okay so I lied. No OOTD today, I will post todays OOTD tomorrow morning as my camera is deader than something that is very very dead.
BUT
here is my first post of the 30 day picture meme:)


Me as of this morning!

I started on one of my DIY projects. MAN CHAIN MAIL is difficult haha. Oh well the result will be bad.ass. Tomorrow I start my other one, but that one should be quick and will probably have pictures to accompany the post :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I thought I would write you back here. I got those jeggings probably about 2 months ago..they are are size 1x. these are them but they seem to be a darker wash:
    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=faith%5Fdenim&product%5Fid=2072804256&Page=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your glasses so much, they're the perfect shape. Where did you find them?

    http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete