Friday, July 9, 2010

OOTD: Witchy woman

So I am a little unsure about this outfit.
I don't even really have comments for it because I don't know how I feel about it but Diego liked it a lot so I will post it anyway.







So I do the same pose all the time, WHAT OF IT?!

Lace shirt is from dots, black and white striped top is from eyeshadow via somewhere else like a million years ago, skirt is from fatshionxchange on livejournal, as are the thigh highs, and the shoes are from forever 21. The shoes are pre- op :)

Okay so here is one of the DIY projects that I started today!


Left: New! Right: Old.

eh?! I love them. I will be adding more studs and spikes as I see fit tomorrow after the football game and post the finished product tomorrow :)

Also...

I HAVE 15 FOLLOWERS! Thank you so much everyone!<3<3
Tomorrow I will post a GIVE AWAY! I know its really small, but hey that means better chance you will win right? Just for a pair of earrings I made, but I am just so happy I have 15 followers now :):)

5 comments:

  1. Love this look! you are rocking the knee highs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! work them stripes hon!

    xx Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig the lacy top you have under the stripes! Very sexy. I have a thing for stripes too..lol xo

    http://dialogueswithafruitcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knee Highs are the way of the future.

    ReplyDelete