Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OOTD: The turtle who ate too many beets.

In regards to the title of this entry, the turtle who ate too many beets. Sometimes my boyfriend says the funniest things I swear I want to tape him. I was attempting to put on lipstick while STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT and he said "NO! Your going to get it all over your mouth and your going to look like a turtle that ate too many beets!!"My reaction was "....what?!" haha. Who uses that kind of analogy?! But it made sense to him haha.



Kinda plain, but i like it. Its also like 94 degrees out here and I may just be a whiner but that is WAY TOO HOT for comfort. I seriously thought I was going to melt.


My boyfriend being cute and ruining everything


What a hottie :)




The dress was like 17.00 from Faith21 earlier this season and I love it! Its so plain and I can do pretty much anything with it! The shirt under it is a lace shirt from Dots that I adore and the wedges are my dollhouse kendra wedges!

I got my forever 21 wedges today! I am so happy! They are everything i needed!!

Check out my sale here for some skirts and a dress and another pair of wedges!

4 comments:

  1. Love that analogy, how wonderful! This is a really great outfit. With the lace and killer shoes, it's the *perfect* fashionable outfit for a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace and the boy just take it to that next level :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH--I love your boyfriend "ruining" the picture-- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe thanks all!

    Sonia I always look forward to your comments haha, you are just the sweetest thing<3

    Thanks cuppy:)

    Ashee, He tries hard to participate in the blog as much as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete