Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OOTD: Beach and Bathing suit!

Okay so I didn't post an OOTD yesterday because I suck super bad, but I have 2 today!

(Also I am up to 4 followers, thank you and I love you guys, I don't feel like I'm talking to myself anymore!!)

So for the Big Fat Summer Challenge, I already did something that I wouldn't normally wear, so here is sleeveless!



Dress from Faith21 via Shop.Fatshionista and wedges from target (Friday see these wedges again in black in a DIY! I love diy.)



I tend to stay away from sleeveless things because I have big boobs, and I mean gravity isn't my best friend. I do like the silhouette this dress gives me though, but I think this might be the end of our relationship.



Also here is a close up of the print. Its a GORGEOUS dress that I think will probably be put in MY bigcartel shop in a couple of weeks.


Okay SO NOW onto the 2nd OOTD, which isn't really an outfit at all! Its my torrid bathing suit from last year! This is ALSO part of the BFSC!


Bathingsuit from torrid, and mom sandals from Blowfish. Suck it I LOVE those sandals.



So those 2 pictures are the same pretty much.

LASTLY
I hemmed the legs of my romper! I am MUCH more apt to wear it now. I actually really like it and would like something similar in black, so to target we go tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. 1 more follower! I love that sleevless dress and the cherry bathing suit. You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia: Ahh! I am following you back! I lOVE your posts in fatshionista! You are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this. Especially the first dress. Following you :)

    ReplyDelete